Drafted on 17/09/2018
Before using the website and services of Carito.com, we ask you to read these terms and conditions carefully. By using our website and services, you declare that you agree to these terms and are bound by them.
1 General information and contract
(1) The website www.carito.com is part of ALL COMMERCE & BUSINESS SUPPLIES LTD, with its headquarters located at Inniscarra Main Street, Rathcoole Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter "Carito.com" or "We"). With these terms and conditions, we aim to inform customers and other visitors (hereinafter "user") about our website and services.
(2) On our website, users can fill in certain vehicle data to receive a fair and realistic bid, with the aim of selling the vehicle.
(3) The current General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "GTC") apply to any use of our website and services. These GTC are binding and will be applied in all cases. We reserve the right to change these GTC at any time, without prior notice and without giving reasons.
2 Vehicle data
(1) Our website offers users the opportunity to fill in certain vehicle data to receive a price estimate. The bids made by buyers on Carito.com will be based on the information provided. Incorrect information may result in a bid being voided.
(2) A bid by one of the buyers does not constitute a binding purchase offer from Carito.com, nor a binding sales offer from the owner of the vehicle.
(3) Carito.com is merely a platform that brings buyers and sellers together. We are in no way responsible for purchases/sales through our website.
(4) Any bid obtained online or by email is based on the vehicle information entered by the user. Incorrect information may result in the voiding of any bid.
3 User rights
(1) Users have the right to make a copy of the registration form created by Carito.com.
(2) Use is only permitted for individual and non-commercial purposes. Users may not use the online data, either in whole or in part, for their own database in any form or for any (commercial) purpose.
(3) It is not permitted to make inappropriate use of our services and to obstruct us in the provision of our services.
(4) Users may not copy and/or reuse any part of our services/site without our written permission. In particular, users may not use data mining, robots or similar data collectors to extract all essential parts of our services for reuse without the written permission of Carito.com.
(5) The presentation and functionality of our services may depend on the device or connection (internet) of the user.
(6) The user grants Carito.com the unlimited and transferable right to use the content, such as vehicle data and photos, that the user has provided to Carito.com, online and offline for the purpose of selling the vehicle. Buyers may also use this information internally.
(1) We are not responsible for technical malfunctions, such as the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and/or the correct display of the information entered by the user.
(2) In the event that registration is not successful, the user can contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) We take the protection of the personal data of the user of Carito.com very seriously. To ensure maximum protection, it is natural that we comply with all legal regulations for data protection.
(3) Responsible for Privacy is ALL COMMERCE & BUSINESS SUPPLIES LTD, Inniscarra
(4) Personal data such as for example name, email address, telephone number, ... are collected through our website when registering a vehicle. We only have the information that the user provides to us when registering, for the purpose of selling a vehicle.
(5) We use this information, only when necessary, to provide our services to the user. Commercial use of the data is made exclusively for the purpose of self-promotion (including recommendation advertising) by us or affiliated companies. We use the email address, to inform the user about similar services or for any newsletter.
(6) The user retains the right to view his/her personal data, to have it corrected, to have it removed from our system, without being charged. To do so, the user can simply email email@example.com
(7) The processing of user data is regulated by European Regulation No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and Belgian legislation.
6 Limitation of liability
(1) We at Carito.com do our best to ensure that our services are always available without interruptions and without errors. However, as we are largely dependent on the Internet, this unfortunately cannot be guaranteed 100%. Thus, your access to our website may be interrupted or limited, due to maintenance. We try to limit the frequency and duration of these interruptions as much as possible.
(2) In case of any negligence in contractual obligations on the part of the buyer, Carito.com is not liable. Our website only provides a platform where buyers and sellers meet. The agreements made by user and buyer are completely beyond the liability of Carito.com. In addition, Carito.com is not liable for damages and/or costs incurred in the sale of the used car. Carito.com gives no guarantees,
(5) Insofar as the liability of Carito.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of the employees, representatives and freelancers.
(6) We do our best to compile the contents of our website properly. However, Carito.com takes no responsibility in the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the information. The use of online content is entirely at your own risk.
7 Current credit or financing
(1) If the user (as a seller on Carito.com) has any current debt and/or collateral on the vehicle he/she is offering for sale, he/she is obliged to disclose this honestly and voluntarily. Even if the user has not been specifically asked about this.
(2) The user is also obliged to disclose the official outstanding balance by means of an official written statement and/or instalment table from the relevant institution. And the user is also required to fill in a power of attorney for requesting the relevant file from the lender.
(3) Knowingly omitting such information or simply failing to pass it on will result in a final cancellation of the contract and compensation for all possible costs and risks.
8 Copyright and licences
(1) All trademarks, texts, photos, graphics, logos, and other data on our web pages are protected by copyright. Their alteration, further processing is strictly prohibited. The use of media on our site are also prohibited without requesting and obtaining prior written permission.
(2) The use of the data, media and information on Carito.com is and infringement of our rights and those of third parties. It is prohibited.
If these general terms and conditions are declared invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected. A valid clause, acceptable to both parties, shall be deemed agreed upon.
10 Applicable law, place of performance and legal position
Only Belgian law is applicable. In the event of a dispute, the courts of the district of Leuven have exclusive jurisdiction.
11 Payment for the subscription for traders
After payment of the subscription fee via the online payment system, the payment is considered final and non-refundable. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that you are not entitled to a refund of the subscription fee, whether or not you use the subscription.