Download our mobile app today



You will receive the best offer on your car by email within 24 hours. This is a guaranteed offer from a car buyer.



Because the car buyers have no idea who is bidding on your car, you can be sure of a fair price!



We only work with professionals and recognized partners, so you can be sure of a professional handling of car sales

Car icon

Sell Audi through our network of

Audi car sell?

Sell ​​your car to a Audi buyer

Do you want to sell your Audi quickly for the best possible price? Have you already scoured the internet to place an ad everywhere? Wasting time! At least, that's what we think at Carito.

We want to facilitate the process. So that you can sell your Audi car quickly and safely! A no-nonsense approach, with the best results. How? We have created an online platform where you as a seller can reach a large number of car buyers.

In just a few steps your Audi car is online and the car dealers can start bidding on your French car. And this is where the magic is. Car dealers who bid against each other; that will only give you a higher selling price.

Interesting? Try it for yourself now! It is completely without obligation and free of charge.

Sell ​​Audi car for export or parts

The German car brand Audi, founded in 1909 by August Horch" is known for its good cars. Nevertheless, it is of course possible that your Audi car has suffered damage, or that it just doesn't drive well anymore. Whatever the reason, we offer you a platform to put your car with damage or even with major engine trouble up for sale. For each type of car we have several car sellers who are guaranteed to be interested. And are therefore happy to bid against each other to take over your Audi export car. By the way, did you know that Audi has its headquarters in Ingolstadt (Germany). AUDI AG is the German car manufacturer of the Audi brand. The Ingolstadt-based company has been a part (99.95%) of Volkswagen AG since 1965, with the remaining 0.05% listed on the Deutsche Börse. The name is derived from the surname of its founder, August Horch, of which Audi is the Latin translation. Audi used to be the weaker brother within the Volkswagen group, but since the 1980s you don't see much of that anymore. The Ingolstadt-based brand has a rich history in racing thanks to their Urquattro, a four-wheel drive line that Audi is still proud of. In 2009, Audi celebrated its 100th anniversary. The most punishing model within their lineup is the Audi R8. For those on a smaller budget, there is still the A1, or A3, or A4, or A5,.... everything actually. More info on this German car brand can be found at Audi website. So, do you have a Audi with broken engine, broken head gasket, broken injectors, broken clutch, broken gearbox, broken turbo, emissions problem or other damage? Register your car on Carito immediately. We have a lot of car buyers who specialize in exports. This way you can be sure that your broken Audi can be sold in just 24 hours.

Question circle

Audi cars sell all
over the World

Car dealers all over the World are ready to buy your Audi. Whether your car is located in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Monaco, London and other countries. This does not matter at all to our buyers. They rather focus on the features of the car.

Euro icon

Do you want to sell your Audi car?

Do you want to get rid of your Audi? You can sell cars for free via our platform. In just a few steps you can reach a lot of buyers who are interested in buying an old car.

Euro icon

Looking for Audi models?

Are you a car buyer and are you looking for a good platform where Audi cars are regularly for sale? Then you are at the right place at Carito. Contact us to access all vehicles!